Extremely versatile, the ultimate event space
Ensure your exclusive event is one to remember and let Events by ATC impress in the Queen Elizabeth Grandstand Ballroom.
Located at the rear of the Grandstand, the Ballroom has floor to ceiling windows offering spectacular uninterrupted Sydney CBD and Centennial Parklands views. With up to 1300m2 of versatile floor space able to accommodate 700 guests for a banquet dinner or easily be divided into five rooms by four operable walls, the contemporary ballroom also has an undercover terrace perfect for pre-dinner drinks or to be used as conference catering space.
With elegant finishes and start of the art technology, our venues provide award winning catering, free high density Wi-Fi, 24 hour security and free onsite parking for guests.
- 1,300 m2 of continuous space that can be divided into separate areas by operable walls and used in either cocktail mode, dining mode or banquet mode
- Free high density Wi-Fi
- Standard and three phase power access
- Twelve x 150 inch drop down screens and High Definition projectors
- One x 180 inch drop down screen and High Definition projector
- Two covered terrace areas overlooking the Theatre of the Horse (140m2 each)
- Open terrace overlooking the racecourse
- 25 x Intelligent and 24 x Static Lighting Fixtures
- Goods and passenger lifts
- Black out facilities